Graphic Design Internship
The Graphic Design intern is responsible for supporting our design team in their pursuit to produce work that is dynamic, thought-provoking and unique for both both digital and print. This is a hands-on experience and you are greatly encourage to showcase and share your personal creativity and style.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to the following:)
- Execute engaging designs and artworks that are aligned with overall design direction.
- Responsible for design research and laying out creative briefs.
- Brainstorming unique layout solutions and meeting tight deadlines.
- Preparing final files for print and digital production.
- Laying out content calendar for social media platforms.
- Provide overall day-to-day administrative support.
- Student of the industry: keeping up on the latest news, trends and emerging platforms or talents.
- Eligible to receive college credit and available to work a minimum of 5 hours a week.
- A graphic design major (or any graphic design-related majors).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- Skilled in design, typography and branding.
- Social Media savvy and able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.